If you are a restaurant owner, restaurant technology contractor or own a night club or bar, and the venue serves alcohol and handles heavy cash transactions, you must take care of security concerns and install security cameras before opening.
The installation of security cameras improves the video surveillance of the establishment, and helps you in the case of a mishap.
The following are some useful tips that will help owners of restaurants, bars and night clubs decide which type of security cameras should be installed, as well as where the cameras should be placed.
There is no such problem with a 360 degree camera. It can be mounted in the center of the restaurant, and you’ll be sure to catch all images of activity in that place with no lapses in coverage due to a limited field.
Here at Little Gecko Technology consultants of Boston, we are happy to provide technology services in your restaurant business to lighten your workload by offering POE Security Camera systems, POS systems, Micro POS Systems training in Boston, WiFi back-up internet routers, video and music acoustics installation in your restaurant, bar, or club. Our main goal is to get your new or existing restaurant business up and running, and to help your restaurant business run smoothly.
Restaurant construction is one of the most demanding tasks for restaurant owners. To streamline the process, we recommend having trained experts install the necessary cables for Wi-Fi, security cameras, audio, TVs and your POS system while the walls are open during the construction process.
The Importance of Early Installation
Low voltage cabling is the wiring infrastructure within your restaurant’s walls that provides a lifeline for your business. When construction contractors are in the midst of new construction or a restaurant remodel, LittleGecko Technology Consultants are able to complete the wiring process without additional construction costs.
Early Installation Can Save You Money
Unfortunately, many restaurant owners overlook startup costs associated with digital technology while the restaurant construction company’s work is underway. It’s only after the restaurant construction crew closes the walls that it occurs to restaurant owners that wiring is needed for Wi-Fi, audio, the POS system,TV and security systems.
At this point, the cost skyrockets, as restaurant technology contractors must fish cables thru the closed walls, adding to construction costs. Keeping this in mind, it’s imperative that restaurant owners prioritize wiring from the get-go, and make construction management aware that technology consultants will be installing the needed systems before the construction crew closes the walls.
Keeping the Lines of Communication Open is Key
Restaurant owners who need a contractor should make the contractor and restaurant construction crew aware of the installation plan from the start. Working as a contractor is simplified when restaurant owners keep the lines of communication open, so it’s important that all parties are aware of construction and wiring plans.
Construction project management will be impressed by your initiative, thus ensuring a positive relationship and reputation for your restaurant business.
How We Can Help
At LittleGecko, we understand that getting your restaurant up and running is your priority. That’s why we clue you in on tricks of the trade; we are intent on streamlining the process and saving you money when possible.
If your Boston restaurant business is in need of a consultation before or after opening your restaurant, we’re here to help! We arrange a variety of services to lighten your workload, including POS systems, Wi-fi, backup internet, routers, video, music and acoustics. We are up to speed on the latest technologies, and our goal is to get your new restaurant business up and running smoothly. We’d love to help with every aspect related to technology.
Restaurant owners spend a significant amount of time promoting their restaurants on social media. One selling point business owners often miss, however, is offering (and promoting) free WiFi to customers.
Following the latest trend in the business world, there are five important reasons why restaurants, bars and cafés should provide complimentary WiFi to guests:
1. Cost is negligible: Every restaurant in today’s world is already paying for private internet access. To provide free WiFi to guests, a small investment in a new WiFi router is required, and will grant access to the public while keeping your network secure. A new router will allow guests to be on a separate WiFi network without disturbing restaurant operations.
2. Social media use increases when complimentary WiFi is offered: The use of popular social apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat is encouraged when restaurants offer WiFi free to guests. Customers will engage with family, friends and followers, sharing their location, and post images from your restaurant in real-time.
3. Customers stay longer and visit more often: A restaurant provides more than food – it’s a place to share a meal and spend quality time with family and friends. Social media has made this possible, even when loved ones are in different locations. If guests feel at home in your space, they will stay longer, spend more money and be more likely to become repeat visitors.
4. Mobile data is precious: As cell phone companies have begun to limit mobile data use and speed, customers have become more conscious about their use, and prefer to connect to WiFi whenever possible. In addition, international visitors to Boston seek out restaurants that offer WiFi so they are able to use their devices. By offering complimentary WiFi, customers will know your goal is meeting their needs and wishes.
5. Even the smallest details count: With stiff competition in the restaurant industry, it’s important not to let something as simple as not offering complimentary WiFi put you at a disadvantage. Adding the WiFi network name and password to your menu is a great way to let your customers know you care.
If you are in the restaurant business or looking to open a restaurant in Boston and are in need of a WiFi router, Little Gecko Technology Consultants is here to help. We are Ubiquiti installers in Boston and are leading Unifi installer in the Boston area. Since we are distributor of Unifi in Boston we can offer the best prices and best products. We pass our savings on to you so you get amazing technology without paying extra.
Whether you are new to the hospitality industry or you have a huge experience of running a restaurant, you may have amazed if there is any value to offering free WiFi to your customers. Restaurants, pubs, and cafés not offering WiFi for their customer are likely to be in the minority today.
If you would rather have a camcorder with all the bulk of these characteristics, then you are going to be paying a good cost for it. A few the more recent high end camcorders are nowadays featuring 3D recording capabilities. Sony are making a few really outstanding ones which could project a 60 in. image. They do so by the camcorder record two distinctive pictures. It is not at all something you’ll locate in a whole size camcorder though. Complete size camcorders do a lot more than simply recorded videos now. All do a few really very good video quality camcorders offering great value for money.